Personalised Auto Attendant messages can be recorded on the system.
To customise the Auto attendant message
- From the Programming Extension, press the PROGRAM Key.
- Press the Scroll Down Key until ‘System programming’ is displayed.
- Select ‘System programming’.
- Enter the System Programming Password and select ‘System’.
- Select ‘Change greetings’
- Select ‘Auto attendant day’ or ‘Auto attendant night’ to record the ‘Day Service’ and ‘Night Service’ greetings respectively.
- Select ‘Record greeting’.
- When prompted, speak to record the new greeting
- Press the Hands-free Key to finish programming.
The greeting is recorded on the handset; however, professional recording agencies should be able to supply equipment that will allow digital recordings to be made from a computer through the handset connection.
BT does not supply this equipment.