To set the time and date on the system follow these simple instructions:
- From the Programming Extension, press the Program key.
- Press the Scroll Down Key and select System programming.
- Enter the System Programming Password and select System.
- Select Time and date.
- Enter the correct time in 24-hour format. The display will prompt for a date. If you only wish to set the time select Confirm and the display will revert to the Idle Menu.
- Enter the date in dd/mm/yy format. When the date has been entered the display will revert to the Idle Menu.
- Press the Hands-free Key to finish programming.
Note: In the event of a power failure, you will need to reset the time and date.
Note: Changes to the system Time will only take place when any external calls in progress at that time have cleared.
If the Network Provider supplies the Caller Display service (CDS) the system time will be updated by the first incoming external call after 0200 hours - PSTN lines only the MOH module must be used.