Time and date is programmed in LD 2:
- Once LD 2 is loaded the prompt changes to period (.)
- TTAD checks the current system date and time
- STAD sets the date and time
- The date is the Day in the Month, Month and Year. Time is Hour, Min and Sec.
i.e. 25 12 1995, 18 34 21
- To exit the program, type **** at the prompt
- .TTAD (No carriage return)
- TUES 25 12 1995 18 34 21 (Systems current date and time is displayed)
- .STAD 19 03 2002 19 30 00 (Set new date and time)
- .TTAD TUES 19 03 2002 19 30 15 (Testing the date and time)
- .**** (Exit Program)
For more information, view the guide below:
Note: Release 5 systems do not support the use of overlay LD 2 unless it is accessed by a user logged in with level 2 permission. For information on Release 5 time change, please see How do I change the time and date?
Only trained system administrators can make these changes:
learn how to get trained