To clear the cache, cookies or history please click your browser below and follow the instructions provided.
- In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select the items you want to clear (you can choose Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data).
- From the drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time you want to clear cached information for. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 & 11
- Click "Tools", and select Delete Browsing History.
- Deselect "Preserve Favourites website data", and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click Delete.
Internet Explorer 7
- From the "Tools" menu in the upper right, select Delete Browsing History.
- To delete your cache, click Delete files.
- To delete your cookies, click Delete cookies.
- To delete your history, click Delete history.
- From the "Tools" or "History" menu, select Clear Recent History (If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible).
- Select from the "Time range to clear" drop-down menu. To clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose which elements of the history to clear. Click Clear Now.
- Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
Mobile Safari for iPhone OS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
To clear cache and cookies:
- From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, tap Clear cookies and data, or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.
- Confirm when prompted.
To clear history:
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
- In the lower left, tap Clear.
- Tap Clear History.
- Start your browser.
- Tap Menu, and then tap More.
- Select Settings.
- Under "Privacy settings", select Clear cache, Clear history, or Clear all cookie data as appropriate, and then tap OK.