When you set the system up to forward calls that are not answered at a particular telephone, you must assign the number of times that an incoming call rings before the call is forwarded.
Options are: 2, 3, 4, 6 and 10 rings. The default setting is 4.
To set the system to forward calls for an unanswered telephone, follow these simple instructions:
- Open Business Communications Manager.
- Click on Configure & Log in to Unified Manager.
- Click and open Services.
- Click and open Telephony Services.
- Click and open System DN's (Terminals & Sets on BCM version 2.0 to 2.3 then go to step 7.).
- Click and open Active DN's.
- Click on the Extension number and open the selections.
- Click and open Capabilities.
- Click and highlight call forwarding.
- Click in the box called Fwd no answer to Enter the extension number to where to calls are to forwarded.
- The Fwd no answer delay box refers to the number of rings before the call will forwarded.
- Use the drop down menu to change the number of rings.