BT and our training partners offer courses that range from system feature training, to advanced application training for administrators. They can be delivered in a group or one-to-one, whichever suits you best.
You often have a choice of:
- Residential Training at Avaya's purpose built training centre in Maidenhead. Get hands on experience of products in an environment where you can meet and network with peers from other organisations.
- On Site Training offers convenience, as training is delivered on the your own premises. The training is designed to allow administrators hands-on experience with your own equipment and requirements.
In order to program your CS1000 using much of the information on this site you need to be a trained administrator.
Below are just some of the training courses available:
- CS1000 Digital/IP Phone/Voicemail User Training
- CS1000 Console (M2250) Training
- Smile 2 Console Training
- CS1000 Basic System Administration
- CS1000 Basic System Administration using TM
- CS1000 Basic System Administration using OTM
- TM Billing Application
- CS1000 Miran
- CS1000 Personal Call Director End User
- CS1000 Personal Call Director Administration
- Basic UCM System Admin for CS1000 (new course)
For more information on the training services available call our dedicated training team.