To set the date and time using Element Manager:
- Open Element Manager.
- In the Task Navigation Panel click the Configuration tab.
- Extend System and click Date and Time.
- You can now change the settings in the right hand window, pressing TAB on the keyboard will save the settings.
To set the date and time using any M7310, M7324 or T7316e telephone:
To adjust the time and date on the entire system, you need only adjust the clock at one extension using the Basic password. The clock, which also controls the schedules for your routing and ringing features, must be re-set after a power failure.
- Press Feature ** 8463 ID: 738662 and press OK. Password: 266344 and press OK.
- Hour will be displayed, press Change to amend the hour setting.
- The display prompts you to choose AM or PM.
- Press Change to change between AM or PM and press OK.
- Press NEXT and the minutes will be displayed.
- Press CHANGE. To change the minutes setting Press OK.
- Press RLS to end the session if you do not want to go on to change the date. To change the date, continue with step 9.
- Press NEXT. Year will be displayed, press Change to amend the year setting.
- Press NEXT. The month will display, press Change to amend the month setting.
- Press NEXT. Day of the month will display, press Change to amend the day setting.
- Press RLS End of session. After a few seconds, the correct date and time reappear on the display.