You can program the voice mail key on the console keypad for one button transfers to voice mail by following the steps below:
- Choose Options on the Tools menu.
- Click Voice Mail.
- Under Voice Mail System Number, enter the digits required (Voice Mail Hunt Group number) to access your Voice Mail system.
The One Button transfer should now work. However, if you find that you need to change any settings please proceed to Step 4 below.
- Under One Button to Voice Mail, enter the following information:
- Amount of delay (i.e. milliseconds) between the console sending the Voice Mail system number and the Voice Mail system responding. To ensure the system is ready to answer the call, a delay between Voice Mail system answer and console sending digits is required. The default is 1000 milliseconds.
- Digit(s) required to trigger the Voice Mail system to prompt for a Voice Mail box number. The default key is the pound key (#).
- Amount (i.e. milliseconds) of delay prior to sending the Voice Mail box number. The default is 1000 milliseconds.