You can set an access code for your mailbox which will be requested whenever you access the mailbox to collect messages. It must be between 4 and 15 digits long.
Setting and changing a mailbox access code can be done by your system administrator or by yourself, through the mailbox as follows:
- Access your mailbox by dialling *17.
- If your mailbox already has an access code set, you will be prompted to enter it. Enter your access code.
- Dial *04 to change your access code.
- Enter your current access code and press #. If you have no current access code just press the # key.
- Enter your new access code.
- Re-enter your new access code followed by #. The access code will now be changed.
- The system will prompt you if the codes do not match or if they are not acceptable. It will also confirm the change of access code if successful.