The V-IP Softphone software allows you to make and receive BT Versatility system calls on your PC wherever you have a Broadband Internet connection.
Softphone Hardware Requirements:
- Intel Pentium 300 MHz or faster processor (800 MHz is recommended)
- 100 MB of available hard disk drive
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB is recommended)
- Ethernet or wi-fi network card with TCP/IP configured
- 800 x 600 or higher video resolution
- Internet-capable network connection (a broadband connection of 256 kb/s or faster
- Headset with microphone that uses the speaker and microphone ports is required
Softphone Software Requirements:
- Microsoft ® Windows Vista Operating System or the Microsoft ® Windows XP Home or Professional Operating System (recommended that all service packs are installed)
- The latest version of Microsoft ® .NET Framework 1.x
Note: This is a large compressed file (29Mb). Dependant on your connection speed the download may be slow.
Once downloaded you will need file extraction software. If needed a typical version of this software can be obtained from http://www.winzip.com/
Microsoft ends its support for Windows XP, find out more.