To reboot your BCM 4.0 system using Element Manager, follow these simple steps:-
- Log into Element Manager.
- Click on the Administration tab at the top of the page.
- Click and open Utilities.
- Click reset and click on Reboot system.
- Your BCM will now reboot and you will be logged out of Element Manager.
You will not be able to access Element Manager until the reboot has completed.
Don't click on any of the Warm or Cold resets shown on this page. Doing so will result in the loss of telephony / ADSL, router configuration and programming.
During the reboot your telephone lines, extensions and applications, such as voicemail, will not function for approximately 10 minutes.