To set up a new profile will depend on which operating system you are using.
Mail Setup using Windows 7 & XP
- Click on the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel.
- Windows 7 users select User Account and family Safety and then click Mail.
- XP users select Mail Setup.
- Click on E-mail Accounts .
- Select Add to create a new profile.
- Enter a profile name (you may want to call this “Office 365) and click OK.
- Enter your username (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password and click Next.
Outlook 2007 will configure automatically, Once completed, you can access your Office 365 account using Outlook 2007.
Microsoft ends its support for Windows XP, find out more.