A Ringing Pick Up Group is set up by adding a TN to it.
If you wish to set up a new group using OTM or TM3 you will need to run a report in order to list all existing group numbers. You may then select the next number in the sequence as your new group number.
Follow the steps below to place an extension or extensions in the new group:
- Highlight all extensions requiring the new number.
- Click on Edit. Select Global Update.
- Scroll to RNPG and OK.
- Enter the present RNPG of the extensions. A wild card can be used for the old value if the extensions are currently in different groups.
- Enter the RNPG number you have selected via the report. Click ADD.
- Click Confirm Change and OK.
- A confirmation screen will appear.
- Select change or change all and OK.
- SYNC status of the extensions now shows CHG. You may now synchronise the changes to the system.
Only trained system administrators can make these changes:
learn how to get trained