The method shown below can be used to delete a station on MAT / OTM when the information does not need to be synchronised to your Meridian.
Deleting a record can only be done when the status is NEW.
- Select the item by left clicking (combine with the shift key to select multiple items).
- Select Edit, Global Update. Select Data Field, a window opens.
- Scroll down and select SSTAT Sync Status.
- Click OK. Global Change Specification.
- Change Old value status to whatever the current status is.
- Change New value status to NEW.
- Click ADD (more than one status can be added). Click OK.
- A Global Change window will appear. When 100% is shown, click OK.
The selected records have now changed their status to NEW.
- Select Edit, Delete. The records are now deleted from the Station Admin.
Only trained system administrators can make these changes:
learn how to get trained