There are three on hold options for your BT Quantum - music, tone and silence. To change your MoH simply follow the steps below:
To manage music on hold from the from the web interface:
- Open and log into the web interface.
- Select PBX/System Setting to open the System Settings page.
- From the Music on Hold source, drop down list select one of:
Music: to select the music provided with the system. This option is the default.
Silence: Silence is returned to callers placed on hold
Tone: An intermittent tone is returned to callers placed on hold.
External: To select music from an intermittent source
- Select Submit.
Managing music on hold from the programming extension:
- From the Programming Extension (201 by default), press the Program key.
- Select System Program.
- Enter the System Programming Password (1111 by default).
- Select Music on hold. To select music, tone or silence, select one of:
Internal Source: To select the music provided with the system. This is the default setting
External Source: To select music from an external source.
Tone on Hold: An intermittent tone is returned to callers placed on hold.
Silence: Silence is returned to callers placed on hold.
The solid square indicates the current setting.
- Press the hands-free key to finish programming.
The music on hold option can either be fixed music (internal source) or an external music source. The external output is connected to the MoH 3.5 mm stereo jack located on the Base Module.
Full details can be found in the BT Quantum Administrators Guide.