You can program which lines are to be answered by Auto Attendant only from the web interface.
- Open and log into the web interface.
- From the top-level menu select Lines / Incoming Ringing /
- Select the type of lines on your BT Quantum (ISDN: Analogue Line: VoIP). The current settings for the lines are displayed.
- From the Day Call Answering drop down box select Auto Attendant.
- From the Night Call Answering drop down box select Auto Attendant, if required, to operate when the BT Quantum is in night service.
- Press Submit.
To customise your greetings see How do I customise an Auto Attendant greeting?