The Manual Night Service feature enables you to turn Night Service on or off manually. When you turn Night Service on, the Night Service ringing and Class of Service come into operation.
To turn on or off from the Programming Extension (default is 201):
- To turn on - from Extension 201 select Night Service.
- To turn off - from Extension 201, select Night svc Off on the Idle menu.
To activate or deactivate Night Service from the web interface:
- Open and log into the web interface.
- Select PBX / System Settings to open the System Settings menu.
- Select Enabled or Disabled from the Night Service dropdown list. The default is Disabled.
- Select Submit.