Frequently asked questions about BT Business One Plan Plus Inclusive
Which calls qualify for no extra call charges?
With this plan, the following calls are free, where they're to numbers within your One Plan Plus Inclusive inventory:
- Calls to 01 and 02 inland destinations
- Calls to 05 numbers charged at G21 rates
- Calls to 07 numbers charged at fm1 - fm12 rates
- Calls from BT mobiles, except if International roaming calls
Calls to numbers not in your inclusions list, won't be zero rated and are chargeable, for example:
- Calls to 03 number ranges
- Calls to 05 numbers charged at G6 rates
- Calls to 07 numbers charged at fw rates
- Calls to or from BT Mobiles on Service Provider tariffs on the O2 network
- Calls made using BT Wi-fi hotspots
- 3G data calls to Mobile destinations
Roamed received charges are also not zero rated on calls to international roaming mobiles. You'll find more information on call rates here.
Are there limits on the intra-business calls?
Intra-business calls don't incur call charges for the first hour. If a call lasts more than an hour, then the extra time spent on that call is charged at the pence per minute (ppm) call rates. This applies to both fixed and mobile calls.
You can have an average of four hours calling per day, of zero rated intra-business calls, from any one line, to any one number, in your inventory throughout each calendar month. Usage above this level is charged at ppm prices. This applies to both fixed and mobile calls.
You'll find more information on ppm rates here.
A fair use policy applies, see below.
What is the BT Business One Plan Plus Inclusive Fair Usage Policy?
Customers can benefit from our free intra-business calls. You'll get an average of four hours of free calls each day from any one line to any one number in your 'inventory' (those are the numbers that you've included in your 'calling circle').
You can use more than the daily average of intra-business calls; we'll charge the extra calls at our BT Business One Plan 'pence per minute' rates, which you can find in our Price List.
With the Call Package
Our Call Package also includes a monthly call allowance for each line (or channel, if you're an ISDN customer) of -
- 5000 free Inland and International Direct Dial minutes
- 500 free 'fixed to mobile' minutes
Without the Call Package
If you don't take our Call Package, you will still get an Inclusive Call Allowance that includes -
- 200 free Local/National/0845/0870 minutes
The Inclusive Call Allowance doesn't include calls to mobile numbers and you must make at least one chargeable call each calendar month.
You can use more minutes than are in your call allowance; we'll start charging you for calls from the next calendar day until the end of the calendar month. All the charges and details are in our Price List.