The Customer Service Compensation Scheme enables you to claim a fixed level of compensation from us, if we don't fix your fault within the timescales for the service care level you've chosen:
- For Prompt Care - by the end of the next working day*.
- For Total Care - within 24 hours*.
- For Critical Care - within 6 hours*.
If you've a Mitel Communications Director (MCD) or an Avaya IP Office with Prompt Care, Total Care or Critical Care, then it's backed by our Customer Service Compensation Scheme* and you'll be able to make a claim:
- As long as the fault was actually with your MCD system and not with your line.
- Telephone handsets and other items, that don't form part of your main telephone system, aren't covered.
Unfortunately, our other telephone systems aren't currently covered.
You'll find more details of our Customer Service Compensation Scheme in the terms and conditions.
* Terms, Conditions and exclusions apply. Conditions for Maintenance Services for Customer Premises Equipment apply - see www.bt.com/terms.