The web interface is a web browser based tool for programming and administering your BT Quantum from a PC. It has a graphical user interface with a series of simple pages that allow you to manage all aspects of your system.
The pages are grouped into six categories:
- System: to access system-wide functionality.
- PBX: to configure system-wide features of the voice application.
- Lines: to configure lines and line-related functions.
- Extensions: to configure extensions and extension-related functions.
- Data: to configure broadband, wireless, router and firewall settings.
- Diagnostics: to view status information and access testing functions.
To access the BT Quantum web interface you need a PC and access to the Base Module over the LAN.
To connect a PC to your system:
- On the Digital Base Module, connect to the single LAN port available. If a structured cabling infrastructure is not in place you may connect the PC directly.
- On the IP Base Module, connect to any of the LAN port interfaces.
Once physically connected to the base module, you can log on to the web interface.
BT Quantum supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and Mozilla Firefox 3.6.