The BT Business Hub 3 allows you to back up & restore your config file as follows:
- Open your web browser and type in http://btbusinesshub.home
- Click on Settings.
- You will be asked to enter your admin password.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- Click on Continue to advanced settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on Back-up/Restore.
- To make a back-up copy of all your Hub's settings, click on Back up, then select where you'd like to save your file.
- To restore your Hub to settings that you've saved before, click on Browse to find the set-up file on your computer, then click Restore.
- You will receive a warning. Click Continue. When the restore has completed you will be returned to the home screen.
Note: Restoring your hub will restore all information except for the main password and wireless password, which you will need to re-enter separately.