If you've forgotten your Hub Manager admin password you can use the override feature to set up a new one. You'll also be able to set a password hint to help you remember your password in the future.
In Hub Manager when you are presented with the password screen, you'll see a Password Override button. Click this button and a new screen will be displayed. Then do the following:
- Press and hold the
Wireless WPS button on the back of your Hub 3 for more than 15 seconds.
This will put the Hub into Password Override mode. All three lights on the front of the Hub will flash blue. You then get two minutes to enter the required new information.
- Enter the Wireless key of your Hub as the username. This can be found on the label under the base or on the pullout Hub Settings Card.
- Enter the Serial Number of your Hub as the password. This can be found on the label under the base.
- Enter your new password.
- Re-enter the new password.
- You then have the option to enter a password hint, such as a word or phrase that will help remember the password - for example, "Mother's maiden name".
- Click on Use password override and create new password.