BT Access Control lets you set times when certain devices on the network can't connect to the Internet. BT Access Control will block all incoming and outgoing Internet traffic to specific devices at the times you choose.
For BT Access Control to work you need to switch it on. Simply follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and browse to http://btbusinesshub.home to open the Hub Manager.
- Click the Configure button which is next to BT Access Control.
- You'll be asked to enter your admin password.
- Click Yes next to Access Control Feature Enable.
- Select the device you want to control.
- Set the times you want to block Internet access to that device.
- Click the Add button.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for all the devices you want to have Access Control for.
- When you've finished, click Apply.
When the screen has refreshed you'll be able to see the settings that you have just added.
The status on the Hub Manager homepage will show BT Access Control as Enabled. BT Access Control will become active on the individual devices when it reaches the start time that you've chosen.