If the Broadband light is solid red , the Hub can't connect to your broadband line. Try:
- Check if there are any service problems in your area at service status.
- Switching your Hub off and on again:
1. Unplug the power supply (AC/DC) from the back of your Hub.
2. Leave it switched off for 10 seconds.
3. Plug the power supply back in.
4. Wait a few minutes, while the Hub restarts.
If it doesn't go steady green, switch on your computer and get in touch by clicking the contact us link on this page.