Your BT Business Hub 3 should automatically pick up your broadband network username & password. However, if you need to enter the details manually you can do so by simply following the steps below:
- If using a corporate VPN, Disconnect.
- Open your web browser and browse to http://btbusinesshub.home to open the Hub Manager. First time users will be asked to set a new password. Follow the online instructions. When completed, you are directed to the Home page.
- To change the default username i.e. email@example.com, click Configure next to Broadband username:
- If asked, enter your admin password.
- Click Disconnect.
- Enter your broadband username and password in the boxes provided.
- Click Connect.
Once connected the page will show the updated details. You are now ready to browse the Internet.