The BT Business Hub 3 supports USB 2.0 memory drives or external hard drives, connected to the socket at the back of the Hub.
Note:- Some USB drives may not be compatible with the Hub 3. Printers are also not supported and won't work if connected to the Hubs USB socket.
To see the files stored on the drive from your computer, simply:-
- Connect your USB or external hard drive to the USB socket on the back of the Hub 3.
If you've got a Windows PC, there may be a delay of up to 15 minutes for your computer to detect the drive in the Network folder. So don't worry if you don't see it immediately.
- From the Desktop or Start button open My Computer or Computer (depending on which version of Windows you have).
- In the Address bar type \\192.168.1.254 (or the router address if different from default).
- Press Enter. You should now see the icon for the USB drive, it will be called USB or similar.
To disconnect the drive:-
- Open your web browser and browse to http://btbusinesshub.home to open the Hub Manager.
- Click on Safely disconnect on the My Business Network, USB line.