Before manually changing channels try a Wireless Channel refresh. This will ensure that your Hub 3 chooses the best channel available and Smart Wireless will continue to automatically monitor the channels to maintain a good connection. If you decide to continue with manual selection the
Smart Wireless feature will be turned off.
To manually change your wireless channel, simply:
- Open your web browser and browse to http://btbusinesshub.home to open the Hub Manager.
- If this is the first time you have visited the Hub Manager you will be asked to change the password.
- Click on Settings and enter your password if required.
- Click on the Wireless tab.
- Find the Channel Selection option and using the drop down menu you can choose a new channel. First try channels 1, 6 or 11.
Apply to confirm the change. Then wait 60 seconds for your computer to automatically discover the new settings. There's no need to change any settings on your computer.