Setting up your email on your Nokia Lumia is simple:
Turn on your mobile so it shows the home screen.
- Click the email icon (that's the one with the picture of an envelope).
- The Add An Account screen now opens with a list of options for you to choose from.
- Select your email option from the list.
- Enter your email username and password and then click Sign in.
- If the set up has been successful, you can type in a 'friendly' name for your email account.
This is an easy-to-read name that you'll see instead of your full email address when you're selecting which account you want to send an email from. It's easier to use friendly names instead of multiple (lengthy) email addresses when you have more than one email account on your mobile.
- Click Sign in and the process is finished - your emails will start to download on to your mobile right away.
Is your email with us? see: