How do I connect my Nokia Lumia to the internet?
Before your Nokia Lumia can connect to the internet, you need to create what's known as an Access Point Name or APN. We pre-populate the BT Mobile APN details in the Nokia Lumia so you shouldn't need to do anything once you've inserted your SIM card.
However, if you do have problems, here's how to set up your mobile to connect to the internet. Don't worry; it's easy to do:
- From Start, flick left to the App list
- Select Settings
- Scroll to Mobile or Mobile Network and select
- On this screen you'll see a small button called either Add APN or Add Internet APN (it's just below the Network selection field) - click on it
- Enter the following information in the fields on the
APN settings screen:
Proxy server URL: 22.214.171.124
Proxy port: 9201
- Click on the tick to save
Your mobile is now connected to the internet.