If you're downgrading from a Single Static IP address to a Dynamic IP address and have been notified that your downgrading order has been completed, reboot your BT Business Hub 3. The correct settings for the new Dynamic IP address are automatically applied.
If you're downgrading from multiple Static IP addresses to either a Single Static or Dynamic IP addresses, you'll need to reconfigure your Hub 3.
To reconfigure the BT Business Hub 3 ensure that the Hub is connected and simply:
- Open your web browser and browse to //btbusinesshub.home to open the Hub Manager.
- When the browser opens select Settings, enter the admin password and press OK. The password would have been set when you first accessed the router.
- Select Advanced Settings and then Continue to Advanced Settings.
- From the menu select Static IP.
- Set the
Static IP address: option to
Off and press
Apply to save the setting.
- When the Changes Applied message is displayed, select Business Network from the menu.
- To remove a Static IP from a device, click on the
blue highlighted link for your device.
Always use this IP address: to
No and then press
Your device is now set to use an internal private IP address via DHCP.