It depends if you're a paper-free customer or if you still get paper bills in the post.
I’m a paper-free customer
If you're paper-free, you can get a copy of your paper bill by signing in to BT Business My account where you can download a PDF.
- Select the Account and then click View bill
- You'll now see the BT Business bill: summary screen
- Click on Download my bill to download a copy of your summary bill
- Or click on the Usage tab to download a copy of your call details
If you're paper-free and want your VAT invoice
- Sign into My account
- From Overview click on the View bill button for the bill you want the VAT invoice for
- From the top right-hand corner select VAT summary
- You'll now see an online version of your VAT summary - to get a copy of the VAT invoice (for tax and HMRC purposes), look at the Important Information box and click on the download in PDF link at the bottom of the box
- Click the PDF radio button on the pop-up that appears
- Click Download
- Click Open
I still get paper bills through the post
If you still get paper bills from us and you need a copy of a bill or a VAT invoice, you'll need to contact us. There's a charge for a copy bill or VAT invoice.
- You can chat online, call or email us - here’s how you can contact us
- Tell us if you want a summary bill. a fully itemised bill, or a VAT invoice
Downloading your own is the smart way to get a copy of your bill. Not only is it convenient and always available, it's also cheaper than asking us to post you a copy so why not register for an online account today?