Downloading the BT Wi-fi app is simple, just-
- Go to the appropriate app store (eg. Apple App Store or Google Play).
- Search for BT Wi-fi.
- Click to Install and then Open.
- Enter your details (either your BT ID or your primary email address (@btinternet.com or @btconnect.com) and click DONE. You're now ready to connect.
- When you're in a hotspot, open the app and you'll automatically connect to BT Wi-fi. You can now use your free wi-fi while out and about.
- Not in a BT Wi-fi area? simply use the mapping tool to help find your nearest hotspot.
- You can choose to log in automatically or prioritise your wi-fi networks by going to Connection Settings.
Can't log in? see I'm having problems with my BT Wi-fi username or password
Or check out our video tutorials: