These are the basic steps to setting up your email accounts.
- Turn on your iPad so it shows the home screen.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars from the list on the left hand side.
- Tap Add Account.
- Choose from the list of mail providers, or choose Other if yours is not listed.
- If you selected
Add Mail Account and enter your Name, Email, Password and Description and tap
You'll need to know your Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server details, whether to use POP or IMAP and any security details and the server ports. This information can be obtained from your mail provider.
- Enter the Incoming and Outgoing server settings into the relevant fields and tap Next.
- If the set-up has been successful, your emails will start to download and can be viewed by accessing the Mail application.
To add more accounts, repeat the steps above.
If you're looking for specific help setting up BT Business email accounts visit our help site, selecting the email category.