If you're having problems connecting to your broadband or to the Internet, first try switching your BT Business Hub 3 off and then on again, as this fixes many problems. Simply:
- Unplug the power supply (AC/DC) from the back of your hub.
- Leave it switched off for 10 seconds.
- Plug the power supply back in.
- Wait a few minutes while it restarts, then try connecting to the Internet.
Knowing what the lights mean on your hub, can help you find out what the problem is. See what do the lights on BT Business Hub 3 mean?
If unplugging hasn't worked you may want to do a factory reset. This will return your hub to its default settings, discarding any changes you've made to it.
To do a complete factory reset, removing all personal settings:
- Use a pin or paperclip to press and release the
Reset button on the back of your Hub. All Hub lights will go out.
- Wait for the Hub’s Broadband light to glow blue – this may take several minutes.
- Redo any changes that you made before in Hub Manager. This may include:
Alternatively, you may reset your Business Hub 3 using your Business Hub Manager:
- Open your web browser and type //btbusinesshub.home in the address bar.
- Press Enter to open the Hub Manager.
- Select Settings.
- When prompted, enter the admin password and click OK.
- Select and continue to Advanced Settings.
- Select System and then Reset.
- Click Reset my BT Hub. You'll need to redo any previous changes.
You can find more information in the
BT Business Hub 3 user guides here.