Access control lets you set times when PCs & laptops on your network can't connect to the internet, giving you control over internet access for your Business.
For internet access control to work you need to switch it on. Simply follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser, type http://home or 192.168.1.254 (for your Hub Manager) in the address bar.
- Press Enter or your return key.
- Click on the Access Control link in the Quick Service Links section.
- Click the Time Schedule link and customise the Time Schedule for each device as required.
- Click Save before you close the window. You may be asked to enter your password – if you haven't changed it, the default password is the same as the serial number on the side of your Hub.