If you've got our premium email service Office 365 you can set it up to sync all your mail, contacts and calendars using the steps below:
- Tap Settings then Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Fill in your information:
- In the
Email field and the
Username field enter your full email Office 365 email address i.e. email@example.com
- In the
Password field type your
Office 365 password
Description field is only used for you to identify the account on your device so you can type whatever you like, just make sure that it makes sense to you later.
- In the Email field and the Username field enter your full email Office 365 email address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you've completed the information in step 4 you'll be able to tap the Next button.
- Once you've tapped Next your iPhone or iPad will detect the settings automatically.
- You'll then be shown a screen that will allow you to sync your Contacts, Calendars and Tasks. Select the items that you want to sync, select Save and then you're done!
Please note that if you've only got our Business Email Lite service which is powered by Office 365, you'll only be able to download your mail.