Before you connect to your system ensure that you have:
- The System IP Address. Not sure how to do this? see How do I get my system IP address from my MN3300 featurephone?
- A connection: make sure your PC is connected to your system through either your phone or by plugging straight into the system. Not sure how to setup using your phone? see How do I setup my phone and PC to connect to my MN3300 system?
Now follow the steps below:
- Open Internet Explorer and type the IP address into the address bar and press Enter.
- Click on Continue to this website (not recommended) when you see "There is a problem with this website's security certificate".
- At the Mitel Login Screen, enter your details and click Log In.
- Select which tool you want to use.
- Make your changes and use the help tab if you get stuck.
If you can't find the correct help topic, use the drop down menu and select View Alphabetically. If you still can't find what your looking for, give us a call by clicking Contact Us on the right of this page.