To switch between day and night service using your phone, follow the instructions below:
- Press the blue
Super key or the programmed
Super key screen button.
The 5320, 5330, 5340, and 5360 will need the Superkey to be programmed as a screen button, please see How do I program my buttons?
- You should see the first option, Phonebook.
- Keep pressing No, until you see Night Service.
- Press Day/Night button.
- Press Change.
- Press No until you see the service you want (Day, Night1, Night2).
- Press the button next to the correct Day/Night service.
- You should now see a message on your screen indicating the service you're in.
- You can add a Night Service Indicator by either programming a key through your phone (depending on model) or through your system. This will let you know when the system is Night service by illuminating the key.