If you want to safely reboot your MN3300 system, we'd recommend the following:
Note: only perform these setps if you understand what you're doing or if instructed to do so by the BT Mitel customer support desk.
- Log into your Mitel System with MCD.
- Select System Administration Tool.
- A new window will pop open that will show the Maintenance and Diagnostics - Maintenance Commands form.
- In the command window type DBMS STATUS, then press Enter.
- The results should read: DBMS INITIALIZED is on.
- If you don't see this type DBMS SAVE, followed by DBMS STATUS and INITIALIZE should be on.
- Once the Database is safe, type RESET SYSTEM, followed by Enter.
- You should now see the system resetting in the System response window.
The restart time can vary from 15 mins to 45 mins, depending on the system. Sometimes with a restart, some phones don't come back into service. This is usually caused by all the phones requesting a DHCP IP address.
You can resolve this by unplugging the Ethernet cable from the phone and plugging it back in. If you have further issues, make sure the phone system provides DHCP for the phones and call us. Just click on Contact us on the right of this page.