To add or edit system speed calls, follow the steps below:
- Login into your system and click on System Administration Tools.
- Use the drop down menu and select View Alphabetically.
- Once the forms have loaded, scroll down and click the System Speed Calls form.
- The form should now load in the right hand window. You can now:
Edit a current Speed Call:
- Search for the Speed Call you would like to edit.
- Once you've found it, click on it so that it is highlighted.
- Click Change.
- A window will open and you can now edit the actual number field.
- Once the changes have been made, click Save.
Add a Speed Call to the System Speed Call list:
- Above the right window, click Add.
- A window will open and you can now add the details for an
outgoing Speed Call to allow you to divert/call fwd your extensions to a mobile or landline number:
- Speed Call Number - XXX or XXXX (make the number of digits the same as your Extn digit length)
- Enter the actual number - (9) or the access code for an outgoing line on your system followed by mobile or landline number e.g. (9) 0778XXXXXXX or (9)011324XXXXX (9 then the full number)
- Override T/C - Yes
- Select S/C option
Speed Call - 450 Act No - 9078xxxxxx Override - Yes Select S/c
This saves having to then change the COS for the phones and trunks with Override to Yes
Assign an incoming DID call to an extension:
- On the same screen as System Speed Call, click on Add.
- Enter the following details:
- Speed Call Number - enter the last 4 - 6 digits of the DID number in the Speed Call number field and in the actual number field enter the Extension number that the incoming DID number is to ring to
- Enter the actual number - XXX or XXXX (make the number of digits the same as your Extn digit length)
- Override T/C set this to - No
- Select S/C
- When complete test your changes by calling the DID number.