You can register your Mitel 5302 phone by following the steps below:
- Log on to the Mitel MCD in the normal way. If you don't know how to do this please see How do I connect to my MN3300 system?
- At the top left of the MCD screen select View Alphabetically from the dropdown
- Click the Users and Devices Configuration form and create an Extn Account
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the system and phone
- Let the phone boot up
- Leave the Handset off the hook and to the side of the phone
- Hold the * key down until all 3 light are flashing (Will start flashing individually, then all 3 solid and finally all 3 flashing)
- Now press #
- Enter the ext number e.g 200
- Press #
- Press *** (this is the phone registering PIN)
- Press #
- The lights should go out and it can take a few minutes for the dial tone to come through.
Please note the ext number '200' as mentioned in step 9 is for demo purposes only. The number you enter will be your own extension. See the example below.
Hold * until the 3 lights are flashing, then enter # Ext No # *** # and then replace the handset