By downloading the Desktop Manager you can sync your organiser, music and media files from your Mac or PC to your BlackBerry® device. To do this, follow the steps below:-
- Go to
//uk.blackberry.com/services/desktop/ and select
Download for PC.
MAC users select Download for MAC and follow the on screen instructions.
- Click Download.
- Select Save. Save it to a location where you'll be able to find the file again and make a note of the file name.
- Find the file you've downloaded and double click it. You'll then be taken through the usual windows install.
- Select the options that you require and click Get started.
- When it's finished Desktop Manager will open and asks you to connect a device.
- You can check the Desktop Manager version by selecting
?, top right, and then
About Blackberry Desktop Software.