To set up POP email, in this case a btconnect email account, follow the steps below:
- From the Home screen - drag down from the top and select Settings
- Select Accounts.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Email, Calendar and Contacts.
- Enter your Email Address and select Next.
- Enter your Password – select the ‘eye’ icon to reveal the password to make sure it's entered correctly.
- Your settings should be automatically detected.
If your settings aren't detected you'll get an error message, press Ok and follow the steps below.
- Press Advanced (bottom of the screen).
- As this is a POP account select POP.
- You'll need to scroll down the screen & enter the following details for a btconnect account.
If the outgoing SMTP port fails change 587 to 25.
- Once complete the screen will return to the setup page. You can swipe up from the bottom of the screen to return to the home screen.
The settings shown are for a btconnect email account. If your email is with another provider you'll need to contact them for your settings.