Your BlackBerry ID username and password gives you access to BlackBerry websites, apps, and services. It helps sync your information with your computer, and transfer that information when you change devices. One BlackBerry ID can be used for all your BlackBerry devices.
When you first power up your BlackBerry, the set up wizard will suggest that you set up a BlackBerry ID. If you prefer, follow the steps below to set up your ID via the internet.
- From your computer, go to www.blackberry.com/blackberryid
- Click the link to Create a BlackBerry ID
- Review the BlackBerry ID Terms and Conditions, then click I Agree to continue
- Complete the required fields on the BlackBerry ID sign-up page, then click Save
- A confirmation message will be displayed advising that the BlackBerry ID has been created successfully, click Ok to continue. You should receive a confirmation email.
- When you receive the validation email, click the link within the email message and, when prompted, enter the BlackBerry ID password.
Note: The link within the validation email will expire after a
24-hour period. If you don't receive the validation email check your spam/junk folder or that it's not been blocked by your Internet Service Provider.
How to reset your BlackBerry ID
To reset your password go to https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/