There are 2 ways you can update your software.
Via BlackBerry Link (recommended)
To update your device software make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
- Connect your BlackBerry 10 to your computer.
- On your computer, open the BlackBerry Link.
- At the bottom of the screen, click your device.
- Click the icon.
- In the Settings view, in the left pane, click Install Update.
- The update will install and a Do not disconnect device warning will appear.
- After the update has completed the device will return to the main BlackBerry Link window.
Via your BlackBerry Z10
Make sure your phone is fully charged or connected to mains and preferably connected to wi-fi. If needed see how to set up wi-fi.
- On the home screen of the Z10, drag down from the top and select Settings
- Select Software Updates. The device will detect the existing software level.
Check for Updates. Updates will install if available.