Setting up wi-fi is straightforward with the BlackBerry Z10:
- On the home screen of the Z10, drag down from the top and select Settings
- Select Network Connections.
- Make sure flight mode is Off – then select Wi-Fi.
- Click wi-fi to show available networks.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on and select the wi-fi network you want to connect to.
- Sign in by entering the password which is usually the Wireless Key.
The Wireless Key is a code of letters and numbers that is unique to your wireless router. Please check your wireless router user guide if you don't have your Wireless Key.
- Click Connect.
- When the connection is complete, you'll see Connected displayed beneath your network.