Setting up an online account is easy and only takes a couple of minutes.
You'll need this information to register:
1. BT account number
You'll find your account number on your bill. It's the first two letters and eight numbers. For example: CC4000 3210.
2. Bill or invoice reference/number
This must be from a bill that is no older than 9 months.
- Your bill reference starts with 'M', 'Q', 'I' or 'S'.
- It's 6 or 8 characters long; you need to enter it in full.
We've got a few different bill formats, so your account number and bill reference may look like one of these:
3. An email address that is not already registered with BT.com
- If you've already got an online account for your home phone or broadband, you cannot use the same email address to set up an online account for your business services.
- We'll use the email address to send you information about your account (bill notifications, usage alerts, and so on)so please make sure it's a working email address that you still use. You'll also use it as part of your sign-in details.