BT Inbound Analyst provides management reports that will help you to improve your decision-making, adjust your Inbound Contact operations, re-allocate resources and make sure your call centres are staffed efficiently. You can also compare different campaigns and see where and when people responded to you.
It produces numerical and graphical reports of non-geographical numbers (beginning 03, 08, and 09), allowing you to plot the effectiveness of your inbound calling services. Easy to set up and simple to use, it can generate reports for specific days of the week, analyse shift patterns and plot trends to track the effectiveness of each campaign.
This information can help you:
- Improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and cut your costs
- Enhance the targeting of each campaign you run
- Choose the most effective media for reaching customers
- Build accurate profiles of your customers
- Manage and deploy your call handling teams more efficiently
- Identify inbound operational issues before they adversely affect your business
Colour-coded maps of the UK show
performance by TV region, postcode or exchange with dynamic data-mining facilities allowing you to drill down from top-level reports to specific detailed information.
By analysing your Inbound Contact response numbers, BT Inbound Analyst can help ensure that your marketing and advertising campaigns target the right people, in the right places.
BT Inbound Analyst is available to any UK BT Inbound Contact non-geographic number customer who subscribes to Inbound call Services Enhanced RawCall Data (ERD).