Setting up wi-fi is straightforward with the Samsung Galaxy S4, S3 and S3 Mini:
- On the home screen, click on Apps in the bottom-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is set to on by using the slider.
This is under Wireless and networks, on the S3 and S3 Mini.
On the S4 it's on the Connections tab.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon to show a list of networks.
- Select the network you want to connect to.
- Sign in by entering the Password. You may want to tick Show password to avoid typing errors.
The password is usually a Wireless Key code which contains letters and numbers that is unique to the wireless router.
- Click Connect.
- When the connection is complete, you'll see Connected displayed beneath your selected network.