If you have an Office 365 Premium account you can setup Exchange ActiveSync. BT premium accounts will automatically complete, if it doesn't check your password and try again. If you have email from a different provider then you'll just need to ask them for the settings.
- From the front screen select Apps.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- On the S4 select Accounts then select Add account.
- On the S3 scroll to and select Add account or Accounts and sync (whichever is shown).
- Select Email.
- Enter your email address and password then select Next.
- Select the type of account,
Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
If it fails you'll need to do a Manual Setup. Enter the required details.
- You'll get a Remote security administration warning. Click OK.
- Set your Account options and click Next.
- Click Activate.
- Click Done.
For a manual setup you'll need to know:
Your email address